We are a small business helping other small businesses succeed in search engine optimisation. We discuss with our clients their business and get to know more about their business. We map out a strategy for their website and their objectives. We help turn their pages into focused keywords to help their ranking in Google.
Upon our first meeting we discuss the following:
What is the business all about and what are we trying to achieve?
- Why should a customer use you and not someone else?
- What is your point of difference?
- What is the reason for a website? What do you want to achieve from it?
We put together a digital marketing plan and outline the following:
- Rank higher on Google searches
- Direct relevant traffic to your website
- Engage your target audience
- Create leads
- Grow your business
To rank in the organic search engine results, Google have admitted to approximately 200 factors that are included in their algorithm. It is impossible to know what is in this algorithm, however there are some common focus areas that have been published that affect SEO rankings.
- On page optimisation
- Off page optimisation
We follow this plan:
- Establish clear business objectives and value proposition from customer
- Content Design – Keyword & Competitor Analysis
- Content Design – Create Website Sitemap
- Content Writing
- On Page Optimisation of Content
- SEO Webmaster Tools, Analytics, SEO Plugins, Robots.txt, Sitemap
- Inbound links review and campaign suggestions
- Quarterly ongoing SEO Management
Why Use Lime Results to Manage Your Search Engine Optimisation?
- Regular conversations about progress
- Campaigns are aligned with your business goals
- Save Your Time, Reduce Costs & Get Better Results
- Google Analytics – not only does this help measure the success of your account, you get richer insights
- Your results that are transparent and measurable
- You get regular reports and insightful recommendations
- No lock in contracts
- We’re based in Melbourne